Let’s not all look up in awe and gasp in disbelief when our favorite Bollywood stars walk down the aisle wearing beautiful designer bridal outfits and stunning jewelry. If you are an expectant bride or just a jewelry connoisseur, this post is for you as we list the gorgeous Bollywood brides and their incredible wedding jewelry.
1. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: On her wedding day with Abhishek Bachchan in 2007, she looked like a dream wearing precious gold, diamond and gemstone jewelry. She also wore an emerald green armband and Kundan jewelry.
2. Amrita Puri: In 2017 she had a pastel-colored wedding with her beau Imrun Sethi in a dreamlike setting and wore pink Kundan jewelry that went perfectly with her pastel-colored Sabysachi Lehenga.
3. Shilpa Shetty: She married businessman Raj Kundra in 2009 in a traditional red sari designed by Tarun Tahiliani. She also went all out with her jewelry with rough diamonds, a choker necklace, and a peacock-shaped bracelet.
4. Samantha Akkineni: Samantha, of “The Family Man 2” fame, married in a typical South Indian ceremony and wore temple jewelry with a waistband.
5. Sana Sayyed: This bride wore a cream colored outfit and wore heavy diamond jewelry that looked radiant and radiant.
6. Priyanka Chopra: She had a fairytale wedding with singer Nick Jonas and wore diamonds, Kundan, pearl sets. Look at the pictures.
7. Deepika Padukone: This beautiful bride did not compromise on her jewelry or her outfits when she married Ranveer Singh. She chose gold, diamonds and Kundan as jewelry.
8. Sonam Kapoor: This fashionista wore traditional jewelry with her red lehenga to her marriage to businessman Anand Ahuja. It was mainly Kundan, gold and pearl jewelry.
9. Yami Gautam: Yami has been all over the media for her simple and traditional wedding looks and chose gold jewelry for her wedding to director Aditya Dhar.
10. Anushka Sharma: The whole country gasped when the pictures of the wedding of Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli were released because Anushka looked like a dream in a pink sabysachi bridal outfit along with matching pink jewelry by the same designer.