Whether lehenga, saree or dress, any prospective bride would undoubtedly dream of “slipping” into her wedding outfit instead of squeezing into it to see no less than a million dollars on her wedding day. On one of the most important days of your life, squeezing yourself into the most beautiful outfit you’ve always dreamed of because a few pounds decided to play spoilers shouldn’t be a nightmare. So, all the brides out there, check out these 10 best weight loss tips that will fit into your dream wedding outfit and won’t squeeze into it.
1. Make A Fantastic Weight Loss Diet: If you are struggling to lose extra weight, there is no better way than correcting your diet and helping you with it, there is no better diet program than the Rati Beauty app. Check out the Speed Slim Challenge if you’re a bride short of time.
2. Avoid processed white foods: Not all white foods are processed, but most processed foods are actually white! White foods like white rice, refined flour, white sugar are high in empty calories with no nutrients that quickly lead to blood sugar spikes and weight gain. To lose weight you need to think about cutting calories and avoiding white foods is a good place to start. Here is the list of “9 White Foods To Avoid and What To Eat Instead” for Weight Loss.
3. Practice NEAT: Being on your feet all day helps burn calories and keeps your metabolism robust. An hour of gymnastics is never enough to lose weight, keep moving all day, and do NEAT activities. NEAT stands for Non-exercise Activity Thermogenesis and is the energy that we use up for everything we do in our daily life, except for sleeping or exercising. Using the stairs instead of the elevator, squatting on the floor to pick something up, walking while talking on the phone, any activity we do on our feet falls under NEAT. All of these activities help burn some amount of calories, and those calories that are consumed here and there add up to a sizable amount when you are trying to lose weight. Read more about how you can integrate NEAT activities into your daily life here.
4. Follow the training routines in the Rati Beauty app: Burn fat from the comfort of your home without fancy fitness equipment by following the fat burning exercise routines in the Rati Beauty app.
5. Switch to Locally Produced Vegetables and Fruits: Include locally grown foods, vegetables and fruits as this ensures you are getting the freshest, higher quality nutrients. Most often, nutritional and vitamin deficiencies can lead to difficulty losing weight. So make sure you are consuming nutrient-rich, locally grown foods. Avoid canned, frozen, or processed foods until your wedding day and beyond to stay healthy and fit.
6. Eliminate Refined Sugar: The Biggest Benefit of Reducing Refined Sugar is Weight Loss! When you consume more sugar, the body converts the glucose from the sugar source into fat and stores it in the cells. If you do without sugar, you are not providing the body with fuel for fat storage (glucose) and with good nutrition you can really lose weight and quickly achieve your dream body and target weight.
7. Stay Away From Junk Food: You don’t want to see an uncomfortable pimple or two or extra pounds hanging on you on your wedding day, do you? Junk / fast food is high in sodium and oil that is stored in the body as fat, especially in the stomach area. Excess salt can increase water retention, which also leads to gas and swelling. So, quit fast food and switch to healthy and whole foods. Also, stay away from beverages and carbonated soft drinks to avoid gaining weight.
8. Finding Ways to Relieve Stress: All the tedious planning – from outfit to makeup to finding the right wedding shoes – can be a lot of stress, especially if you are a bride who only has a few days left for your wedding . Many brides take a lot of stress out of small things, but stress itself can lead to weight gain and halt weight loss entirely. So, what you need to do is find ways to relieve stress, and luckily in this post we mentioned “10 Stress Reduction Tips To Lose Weight”.
9. Drink enough water: Don’t forget to drink as much water as you can, including on your wedding day. Drinking plain water has several benefits – it flushes out toxins, suppresses appetite, helps burn fat, makes skin glow, and fights gas. We cannot emphasize enough how water can do amazing things for your body, including helping with weight loss. Keeping your body hydrated will help kickstart the sluggish metabolism and also get rid of weight retention and gas. So drink water whenever you can, even if you are not thirsty.
10. Don’t Wake Up Until You Have 7 Hours of Sleep: Finally, we cannot stress enough the importance of getting a good night’s sleep for anyone trying to lose weight. Sleep deprivation can upset fat-burning enzymes and essential hormones, increase the hunger hormone “ghrelin”, the stress hormone “cortisol” and the satiety hormone “leptin”. Get enough sleep at night because spending too much time on the phone at night or shows can disrupt sleeping, resulting in a slowed metabolism, an increase in the hunger hormone (ghrelin), a decrease in the satiety hormone (leptin), and an increased level of cortisol leads to fat storage and decreased insulin sensitivity. Follow a strict sleep schedule, avoid late night phone calls, and finish your last meal before 7 p.m. for a better sleep. All said and done, everyone needs to get their 8 hour beauty sleep. Not getting enough sleep can ruin your weight loss goals by slowing down your metabolism and preventing the body from burning calories.
These were a little tip that when you get merged with a club you will look nothing less than a queen or princess on your wedding day. Incorporate them into your life and yes, wish you a happy married life!
9 White Foods You Should Avoid For Weight Loss And What To Eat Instead
20 foods that burn fat while you sleep