You don’t have to spend your hard earned money on tricky belts that promise to melt away fat and sweat when you can actually blow away that belly fat simply by eating the right kind of food. It has been found that diet can even hack the genes that affect fat storage in the body. Hence, it is wise to limit all of your bets to foods and diets rather than slim belts that just don’t work. When it comes to belly fat, it’s another type of fat that takes its own sweet time to melt because they have cells with more alpha receptors that don’t easily participate in the fat burning process. To shorten the waistline, it is important to choose foods that target these fat cells directly and help reduce layers around the abdomen. Also, check out effective weight loss diet programs on the Rati Beauty app to find out how to reduce overall weight in a healthy way, as well as decrease waist size. In this post, we list things that will help shrink your waistline.
1. Ghee / clarified butter: Ghee or clarified butter mobilizes fat in the cells with its omega-3 fatty acid content, accelerates the metabolism and accelerates the fat-burning process. Ghee also shrinks fat cells. Since ghee is 99.9% saturated fat, although it has so many benefits, moderation is key because all of the calories in it would add up at the end of the day. Limit ghee consumption to just two or three dollops or tablespoons a day. Read in this post how ghee can help burn fat and increase weight loss.
2. Dark Chocolate: Unbelievable, isn’t it ?! Some studies have linked nibbling on dark chocolate (with at least 70% cocoa content) to low belly fat. The magical properties of dark chocolate can be attributed to its high levels of antioxidants, which boost metabolism and lower inflammation in the body – thereby increasing fat burning, including that around the belly.
3. Quinoa: Whole grain products such as quinoa stimulate the metabolism, increase the feeling of satiety, contain a lot of protein and burn off all fat.
4. Peanut butter: Due to its high protein protein, peanut butter increases thermogenesis, keeps you full for a long time and prevents unwanted cravings. The key, however, is to limit consumption to just 1 or 2 tablespoons per day. There is a popular peanut butter snack that we at Rati Beauty highly recommend for weight loss. Check it out in the app.
5. Spinach: We always recommend filling half your plate with vegetables. If this vegetable is spinach, we recommend adding a little more as it is a nutrient-dense, low-calorie food that also combats inflammation and can turn white fat (stubborn fat cells in the belly) into beige fat. In fact, it’s thought to turn off fat storage genes.
6. Yogurt: The calcium and probiotic content in yogurt works in several ways to increase fat metabolism and shorten the waistline.
7. Fish Oil: Why Should You Rely On Fat Burning Pills When You Have Fish Oil? Obtained from types of fish like salmon, tuna, etc., it prevents fat storage and triggers the sympathetic nervous system to metabolize fat.
8. Eggs: Egg is rich in protein, essential nutrients and even trace elements and is a complete food. It also contains choline, a nutrient that researchers believe can turn off genes that are responsible for storing fat in the abdominal region.
9. Blueberries: These are antioxidant powerhouses that target belly fat by activating fat-burning genes in the abdominal area through their abundant levels of catechins.
10. Green Tea: This healthy, calorie-free drink can boost overall fat burning by boosting your metabolism, and the antioxidants in green tea can wash away toxins and shrink fat cells.
How Ghee Can Help Burn Fat and Increase Weight Loss
How To Drink Green Tea For Weight Loss?