How many of us are struggling to lose some weight because of an important event coming up – your boyfriend / husband’s birthday, your best friend’s wedding, or just because a colleague you don’t like looks slimmer! If you went to the gym to melt the fat off, a gym alone wouldn’t help! Or worse, if you were going to spend an insane amount on meal replacement powders and appetite suppressants, those wouldn’t work at all, either. What will ultimately help you achieve your dream weight is good nutrition, like the Rati Beauty Diet, which will help you shed extra pounds and shed inches by encouraging all of you to eat the right kind of food gain weight. Additionally, these 10 diet changes would also help speed up the entire weight loss process.
1. Satisfy your sweet tooth with dark chocolate: stop looking for desserts, milk chocolate, candy, and sweet things when the cravings for something sweet hit strong – here is a good option – choose dark chocolate instead. Dark chocolate has several benefits – it boosts your metabolism, has antioxidants, and it also helps reduce stress. (Read – 12 Ways Dark Chocolate Can Help You Lose Weight) Choose chocolates with 70-80% cocoa and see how the benefits unfold.
2. Change meal plates: If you are used to eating your food in a large plate, change the size of your plate to a comparatively smaller one. We recommend going for an 8-inch platter. This small change has a big impact as it gives your brain psychological satisfaction despite the fact that you’ve practiced portion control and consumed fewer calories.
3. Change your cooking oil: Weight loss always starts in the kitchen, and more precisely with the cooking oil. Swap refined oil for extra virgin olive oil and practice portion control here too. Olive oil has healthy fats that speed up the fat burning process, so make this important switch.
4. Start each meal with a glass of water: We mentioned the benefits of “water loading” in previous posts. Drinking a glass of water just before you eat will help save calories. Read everything about the subject of “water summons” here.
5. Choose the right snack: If you want to eat something every few minutes, we recommend avoiding chips, cookies, cupcakes, candy, etc., which would definitely lead to weight gain, and instead pick almonds, walnuts and peanuts for food Snacking. These three nuts have healthy fats that stimulate fat burning and also keep appetite in check. Here are some other healthy snacks you could try.
6. Don’t Crash Diets or Invest in Meal Replacement Plans: We often assume that nothing to eat will lead to weight loss, but it’s a huge misconception! You would not lose significant weight with crash dieting or eating without food, as your body would begin to store fat and lower your metabolism to avoid wasting energy. Also, there are a multitude of meal replacement plans out there that promise weight loss by drinking liquids – not the way to lose weight and definitely not sustainable. Only when you respect your body by nourishing it with healthy food will it bring about a transformation and make you healthy, lean and fit. For long-term success and to lose weight, check out the Rati Beauty Diet healthy diet plans. Download the Rati Beauty app for more information.
7. Reduce the frequency of eating or ordering food: You can get too far in your weight loss by deleting food ordering apps that can bring unhealthy foods to your doorstep with a single swipe. Foods that are not prepared at home are usually high in calories and made with unhealthy ingredients, which makes it extremely difficult to lose weight. So only eat out on your cheat days or order outside food.
8. Replace Your Regular Chai With Green Tea: We agree that it is extremely difficult to say “no” to your morning cup of chai or coffee, but replacing chai with a small cup of green tea will help your metabolism crank up and burn more calories.
9. Eat Your Fruits, Don’t Juice Them: Fiber is an essential part of a healthy diet as it helps maintain a healthy digestive system, clears constipation, regulates blood sugar levels, controls appetite, and also reduces belly fat. and when you juice fruits you lose valuable fiber. So next time, don’t juice the fruit, but eat it in its raw form.
10. Fill Half Your Plate With Vegetables: Filling half your plate with vegetables is an easy way to save calories, feel fuller, and get a ton of nutrients too. Most vegetables are extremely low in calories and extremely filling because of the high fiber and nutrient content. They nourish with vitamins, antioxidants, fiber, proteins, minerals and help in the synthesis of essential fat-burning hormones and enzymes. With vegetables you can hardly get out of the calorie deficit because nobody has ever put on weight with “Baingan ka barta!”. Ideally, you should consume 2 to 3 servings of vegetables each day, so stock up on vegetables with every meal.
Make these 10 diet changes and watch the extra pounds melt away.
12 Ways Dark Chocolate Can Help You Lose Weight
How exactly does olive oil help you lose weight