Hair loss is a common problem among women – across all age groups and geographic regions. There are many factors that can lead to hair loss – hormonal imbalance, lifestyle changes, wrong hair care product choices, stress, lack of essential nutrients, etc. If you experience severe hair loss, your doctor is the first to turn to who would rule out the underlying causes and prescribe appropriate medication to combat the problem. Stress, lifestyle changes, and hair products are what you can consider and make any necessary changes. However, if essential nutrient deficiency is your problem, we are here to help. We have listed the top 10 foods that can give you healthy hair and reduce and prevent hair loss. The main nutrients to include in your diet are vitamin C, iron, zinc, selenium, protein, potassium, vitamin A, and biotin. Here is the list:
1. Milk: Hair is essentially made up of blocks of protein, so it is only natural that increasing your protein intake would do your hair some hell of a benefit. Proteins help with hair growth. The proteins in milk – casein and whey – are very good for hair. When your hair is deficient in protein, it can stunt hair growth. Therefore, for healthy hair, remember to include at least one glass of milk in your daily diet. If, like me, you hate milk, you can opt for a bowl of curd cheese or a small block of cheese instead.
2. Eggs: Egg is a superfood. It contains all the nutrients necessary for healthy hair growth and hair loss prevention – protein, vitamins, folic acid, calcium, iron, phosphorus, zinc, selenium, biotin, etc. At least one egg a day would alleviate all of your hair problems way.
3. Fish: Almost all types of fish are rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Salmon in particular is also rich in vitamin B. Omega-3 fatty acids are not only good for the heart, but also for the skin and hair. Switch to steamed fish instead of fatty meat. I also want to mention that chicken is a good source of protein too.
4. Spinach: Spinach is high in potassium, an essential nutrient for healthy hair growth. It’s also high in vitamins A and C. In fact, vitamin A, folic acid, and potassium deficiencies can cause hair loss, and adding spinach to your diet can give your hair a new boost.
5. Nuts: Nuts are not only rich in many nutrients, they also provide essential trace elements that can nourish the hair and support it in growth. Walnuts, for example, provide biotin, almonds are a rich source of iron, and raisins are also rich in iron. Pistachios stimulate hair growth as they contain fatty acids and also biotin to help fight hair loss.
6. Curry leaves: It’s not a myth, but those who include curry leaves in their daily diet have thick, shiny, and long hair. There’s no secret – curry leaves are high in iron and folic acid. Many people in South India cook curry leaves in coconut oil to take advantage of its benefits, in addition to consuming it abundantly in their diet.
7. Gooseberry (amla): Needless to say, I don’t need to elaborate on the hair growth / hair loss benefits of Indian gooseberry or amla – you may have cleared up all of these hair oil commercials by now. A superfood like egg, amla is a great source of hair-boosting nutrients like vitamins C, A, potassium, magnesium, and calcium. Along with hair growth, it also improves your eyesight and immune system. So, chew into an amla for healthy hair.
8. Cabbage: You can apply cabbage juice directly to your scalp to prevent hair loss and also stimulate hair growth. Cabbage is rich in biotin and sulfur, which explains the magic.
9. Carrots: The vitamin A content in carrots keeps hair healthy and promotes hair growth. Vitamin A has antioxidants that reverse damage and strengthen hair.
10. Sweet Potato: Like carrots, sweet potatoes are high in vitamin A and help nourish hair and reduce hair loss.
11. Dried watermelon seeds: Zinc and copper are trace elements that are great for the hair, to prevent hair loss, to keep the hair growing strong and healthy, but the problem is that it is difficult to find foods rich in zinc and Are copper. Copper also helps prevent premature graying. But you can find these two elements along with the protein content in dried watermelon seeds. You can toast the seeds and add them to your green salads.
12. Peanuts: Peanuts are a great source of zinc and omega-3 fatty acids, which are good for hair growth.
13. Onions: Onions are loaded with hair stimulating nutrients like sulfur, iron and can treat a variety of scalp and hair problems like itchy scalp, hair loss, dandruff, damaged hair, thinning hair, etc. You can use this hair stimulating potion with. make onions to prevent hair loss.
14. Tomatoes: The vitamin C content in tomatoes helps prevent hair loss. Vitamin C helps repair tissues and cells. Vitamin C also has antioxidant properties that cancel out the harmful effects of free radicals that can weaken your hair.
15. Papaya: Papaya is a great source of vitamins A and C, both of which are great for preventing hair loss.
16. Sabja seeds: If there is one food that you absolutely must have, it is Sabja seeds! Not only does it prevent hair loss, but it also stimulates new hair growth with its rich antioxidant properties. The amazing thing is that it fights inflammation and neutralizes the effects of free radicals that otherwise damage the hair follicles. Soak sabja seeds in a glass of water for an hour and consume them on an empty stomach to reap their benefits.
17. Flaxseed: Along with vitamin B, flaxseed also contains omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin E, which are all good for stopping hair loss and supporting new hair growth.
18. Black raisins: Munakka or black raisins have antioxidants and also hair-promoting minerals like magnesium, iron, which are great for hair growth and preventing hair loss.
19. Chia seeds: Get a good dose of omega-3 fatty acids by including chia seeds in your daily diet. Not only does it give you shiny hair, but it also speeds weight loss.
20. Beetroot: Rich in antioxidants, B vitamins, vitamin A, calcium – Beetroot is a nutritional powerhouse and does a lot of good to clear the skin and stop hair loss.
If you are experiencing hair loss, place great emphasis on the foods you eat and include healthy and organic foods in your diet.
5 onion hair packs to control hair loss
How To Make Flax Seed Hair Pack For Long Hair