Beetroot has been identified as a vegetable that can be amazingly beneficial for the skin – both topically and as part of the daily diet. Beetroot detoxifies and cleanses the body, reducing inflammation and preventing premature aging with its abundant antioxidants and vitamin C, A and K levels. Beetroot is also great for weight loss because it is low in calories and a good source of iron, folic acid, magnesium, and other important minerals. In this post, we list 6 ways to use beetroot juice for glowing skin.
1. Drink a glass of raw beetroot juice: In its raw form, one can keep all of the nutrients from red beetroot intact. In fact, it’s one of the best ways to detoxify and eliminate pimples and blemishes. Drinking a glass of beetroot juice every day for two weeks will help you get glowing skin. Adding carrots and oranges to this juice can also improve the taste and nutritional content.
2. Make Your Own Natural Blush: This is the easiest way to get a natural blush on your cheeks right away. Just dab some beetroot juice on your cheeks and you will have the natural blush of red and pink on your cheeks. However, this remedy is only temporary and not a permanent solution. How to do natural cheek tint.
3. Beetroot Tan Removal Face Pack: You can make a good tan removal face pack by mashing steamed beetroot and mixing it with yogurt. The combination of beetroot and yogurt can also remove stubborn tans with regular use. You can also mix bentonite clay into this face pack to make it a detoxifying face pack.
4. Beetroot Scrub for Severe Acne: Annoying with annoying pimples all over your face? Try this homemade beetroot scrub to get rid of acne.
5. Beetroot Serum: Make your own vitamin C-rich serum for glowing skin by making a juice out of a whole beetroot root and then using pure aloe vera gel and a vitamin E capsule Add. You can chill this natural serum and use it for up to a week.
6. Beetroot Ice Cubes: Freeze your beetroot juice in ice cubes to reduce pimple size and lighten skin tone. You can add some lemon juice and rose water for additional benefits.
Hope we have listed enough reasons to use beetroot juice as a staple in your beauty routine 🙂
7 Beauty and Skin Care Benefits of Beetroot
6 Refreshing DIY Ice Cube Face Recipes for Summer