There is no doubt that being overweight is not good for your health, but it is an extremely bad idea to take extreme measures to help you lose weight quickly. Losing weight can be an endless struggle if the right strategies are not used. Fatigue, lethargy, hair loss, loss of muscle mass, malnutrition, and depression are some common consequences of following incorrect methods to shed extra pounds. That is why in this post we are listing things that you should never do to lose weight so that you can stay away from them when you are desperately trying to get lighter and healthier.
1. Crash Diet: A weight loss diet should not be based on food deprivation and extreme calorie restriction. Many people develop the misconception that you have to starve to death all day to get slim and look circumcised. Food deprivation is encouraged by certain diets that only work for a short period of time, and once you lose weight you tend to gain more weight. Successful weight loss requires a calorie deficit, not food deprivation, and ingesting just the right amount and type of food to successfully shed any extra pounds. In fact, you eat in moderation, no less on weight loss diets like Rati Beauty. Check out Rati Beauty Weight Loss Diets on the Rati Beauty app (both on the Playstore and the App Store) which will help you lose weight by encouraging you to eat the right kind of food in the right amount with it You continue to steadily decrease your pace.
2. Trying diets: ice cream diet, baby food diet, cabbage soup diet – these are just a few examples of diets that deprive you of a balanced diet and cause illnesses and vitamin deficiencies. Why resort to diets to lose weight when you can eat healthy and lose weight?
3. Appetite suppressant pills / teas / powders: No, appetite suppressant pills and powders do not facilitate your path to weight loss, nor do they target fat cells. These pills are based on the theory of promising to keep hunger pangs away, but why resort to those expensive pills and powders when you can curb hunger by eating natural foods? Here is a list of the 45 best foods for appetite suppression and hunger reduction
4. Rely on Fat Cutter Pills and Potions: There is a big misconception that swallowing Fat Cutter pills can melt all layers of fat, while there is still no concrete research that these pills and potions actually work. Some of these pills have been found to increase blood pressure and cause strokes. Instead, if you followed the right type of weight loss diet, such as the Rati Beauty app, the fat would melt away.
5. Detox Cleanse: Such diets only allow liquids for a period of time and what you could actually lose is water weight and not real fat. There’s no point in swallowing gallons of fluid and feeling uncomfortable for the rest of the day if the layers of fat are left untouched in such detox cleansing routines.
6. Too Much Exercise: You can never get overweight if you are an exercise rat because weight loss is about maintaining this equation – 80% diet and 20% exercise. Relying on exercise only will not help you get lean or get significant results without improving your diet.
7. Replacing water with carbonated beverages: Sure, one should drink at least 8 glasses of water to increase weight loss, but replacing water (which does not contain calories) with drinks and fruit juices that are full of empty calories can lead to one Excess calories and could even lead to weight gain.
In conclusion, eating a healthy diet and regular exercise is just the foolproof way to lose weight.
How to fall in love with healthy eating for weight loss
Top 45 Foods to Suppress Appetite and Reduce Hunger