If there is time to lose weight and get into a lighter version of yourself, now is the place! And if you think you should cut out eating starting tomorrow in order to melt away extra fat, this is a really bad idea, as starvation and food deprivation have never helped anyone lose weight successfully. And think about why eat less when you can actually lose weight by eating right and really well on the Rati Beauty Diet for Weight Loss. And here are dozens more ways to get slim, healthy and lose weight.
1. Maintaining a calorie deficit: When someone is running a calorie deficit, it means they are consuming fewer calories from eating and burning more from exercise and other activities. When a calorie deficit arises, our bodies begin to generate energy from stored fat. Most often it is the fat that is stored around the hips, stomach, thighs and arms. When the calories we eat run out, the fat deposits will gradually be depleted and you will lose weight. If you have no idea how to get a good calorie deficit, check out the weight loss program on the Rati Beauty app.
Sleep for 7 and more hours: Sleep deprivation is directly related to weight gain, as lack of sleep stimulates the body to store fat by lowering its metabolism, increasing levels of the hunger hormone ghrelin and the stress hormone cortisol, and reducing the release of fat. burning enzymes and hormones. So start getting your daily dose of beauty sleep starting today.
3. Quit Sugar for 14 Days: When you stop eating sugar, amazing things happen to your body, your skin texture improves, and inflammation in the body decreases, but weight loss is the greatest benefit you get from giving up sugar can. As you consume more sugar, the body converts the glucose from the sugar source into fat and stores it for later use. When you cut sugar, you are not providing the body fuel for fat storage (glucose). With strict exercise and diet, you can lose weight very well and quickly achieve your dream body and target weight.
4. HIIT: HIIT workouts are popular for burning fat compared to cardio exercises like walking or running on the treadmill. Even after you’ve finished the HIIT routine, your body continues to burn calories due to the increased consumption of oxygen and keep your metabolism high throughout the day. You’d be surprised to know that after doing 30 minutes of HIIT workout, you can burn up to 100 calories an hour for 24 hours. HIIT also boosts enzymes that are responsible for burning fat, and it also lowers the levels of fat-producing enzymes. HIIT exercises are great for busy women because they burn more fat and calories in less time. Here is a list of 7 minute HIIT fat burning exercises you can do at home.
5. Drink as much water as you can: Regular water affects fat loss in more than one way – it helps flush out toxins, has absolutely no calories, boosts your metabolism, and keeps hunger pangs at bay. So drink more than 8 glasses of water for great skin and weight loss increase.
6. Fill Half Your Plate With Vegetables: Why not fill half your plate with vegetables to add plenty of nutrition, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals to your body without adding too many calories and helping the body maintain a calorie deficit to burn fat.
7. Portion Control: It is important to practice portion control at every meal in order to get into a calorie deficit and lose weight. Read more about “10 Food Portion Control Tips for Weight Loss”.
8. Eat from smaller plates: This is considered a foolproof strategy to get your brain to believe that a smaller meal is actually big. It would help you not move on to second servings and practice portion control effectively. Swap out your regular plate for an 8 inch plate and see the magic.
9. Include healthy fats: Eat healthy fats to help you get lean as fats don’t cause insulin spikes. As we all know, “insulin” is a hormone that also triggers fat storage. If there is too much insulin in the blood, there is a higher chance that it will be stored as fat. Healthy fats do not trigger the release of excess insulin and slow down the process of fat storage. Healthy fats also boost your metabolism instead of making it sluggish. Here is a list of healthy fats to include in your daily diet.
10. Strengthen your gut: Probiotics are good and friendly bacteria that are found in the small and large intestines of the human body. These colonies of friendly bacteria extract nutrients from digested food and release them into the blood when they reach the intestines. When the good bacterial flora is disturbed by the invasion of bad bacteria, an imbalance is created and nutrients and vitamins are not extracted efficiently from food. This digestive system disruption is known as “dysbiosis,” which is an imbalanced microbial ecosystem in the gut. This dysbiosis is linked to weight gain and obesity. When friendly bacteria in the intestines maintain the digestive system, weight loss occurs. Kefir, yogurt, cottage cheese, fermented foods, and pickles are good sources of probiotics that are available daily for good health and weight loss.
11. Make Healthy Lifestyle Changes: Healthy lifestyle changes are key to unlocking weight loss and maintaining weight loss. Here is a list of 17 Little Lifestyle Habits to Help You Lose Weight.
12. Stress out: Where there is stress, losing weight becomes a little difficult. Chronic stress has been found to hinder weight loss and disrupt hormones that burn fat. Check out some amazing tips on how to reduce stress and lose weight in this post.
12 Ways To Lose Fat From Your Lower Belly
Best times to drink water to accelerate weight loss