When we are desperate to shed a few extra pounds, we look for all of the ways to speed up the fat burning process, from drinking detox teas to including thermogenic foods – some may help a bit, others absolutely not, but that doesn’t scare us from trying out new ways. However, let us inform you immediately – only a healthy diet for weight loss (e.g. with the Rati Beauty diet in the Rati Beauty app) and regular exercise can target unwanted pounds and reach your target weight. The rest of the factors are insignificant or of little importance, but setting up a good morning routine will help kickstart the weight loss process, boost your metabolism, and set the pace for the rest of the day so that you keep burning calories. If you want to lose a few pounds, you need to be prepared from the start. In this post, we are going to introduce a perfect morning routine for weight loss in this post:
1. Wake up early, but not before you get your mandatory 7 hours of sleep: In order to prepare your mind and body for a healthy day, it is important to have a relaxed morning and to do that you need to get up a little early, but not before You get your mandatory 7 hours of sleep because sleep deprivation is strongly linked to weight gain. Waking up early will help reduce stress and stress-related weight gain. Keep your phone off at night and sleep for 7 hours. Waking up around 5 or 6 a.m. is extremely beneficial as it gives you plenty of time to walk, meditate, and even exercise. Obviously, you must have heard the saying, “Get up early, go to bed early – makes a person healthy, rich and wise.” Getting up early can also save you planning and cooking a healthy breakfast, and can save you a ton of calories from easy-to-bite breakfast options like bread / jam and packaged cereal mix. So use your phone’s alarm function and wake up to the sun.
2. Start in the morning with a warm glass of warm water: swap out your regular cup of tea / coffee for a full glass of warm water to rehydrate the body and flush out toxins.
3. Get some sunlight: After you get up, let the sunlight into the room or take a walk outside. Studies have shown that vitamin D deficiency leads to weight gain and there is no better way to make vitamin D than getting a good dose of early morning sunlight. Vitamin D increases weight loss and natural sunlight starts the metabolism.
4. Do some exercise: Since you woke up early, you can go jogging or doing stretching or yoga early in the morning. If you think it’s a little too much and you can’t go to the gym to workout early in the morning, you can work out at home and try some amazing fat burning exercises in the Rati Beauty app that can be done from the comfort of too Home and you only have to press 15 to 20 minutes to do it. You can also exercise at home or dance and play your favorite music. This will refresh your mind and prepare your body to burn calories throughout the day.
5. Drink a little more water: Drink as much water as possible in the morning. Water is a calorie-free drink that keeps the body hydrated, helps it function properly, and is also important in keeping the fat burning process going. You can also sip green tea after the first glass of warm water.
4. Prepare Your Weight Loss Meals In Advance: If you want to lose weight, make sure you have a healthy, high-protein breakfast. Protein is a macronutrient that keeps you full for a long time, burns more calories with its thermogenic properties and helps to build lean muscles, as well as curb appetite and unnecessary hunger pangs. All of these breakfast options can be found in the Rati Beauty app. Try them out. Use the morning time to prepare a healthy breakfast instead of opting for sugary treats or junk food. Plus, it wouldn’t take much time to prepare lunch from your weight loss diet since you got up early.
9. Start by tracking your activity and set a 10,000 step goal: You can burn a significant amount of calories each week by making sure you are on your feet for most of the day. If you meet a goal of 10,000 steps, you can burn up to 10,000 steps 0.5kg per week. Set a daily goal of 10,000 steps and start moving from the moment you get out of bed. If you find 10,000 steps too many, set yourself a goal of 5,000 steps first and gradually increase the goal to 10,000 and more. Nothing can stop you from losing weight.
10. Make plans for the day: Sit for a while and set a schedule for the day. Organize the tasks you need to do throughout the day and make a to-do list so that you can use your time wisely. At the end of the day, you might be surprised that you have completed most of the tasks and a little more, and it is a good activity for relieving unnecessary stress associated with failing to complete everyday tasks. As we mentioned earlier, stress is a major hurdle that can bring the entire weight loss process to a complete standstill. You should find every tiny way to relieve the stress and organizing things first thing in the morning helps a lot.
Oh, and also remember to weigh yourself in the morning to get motivated, stay on track, and work harder on yourself. Hope these tips would help you establish a morning routine for yourself that would lead to successful weight loss.
16 Practical Ways to Make Exercise a Daily Habit to Lose Extra Weight
18 Great Tips for Running a Calorie Deficit While Losing Weight