Not everyone is born with chiseled facial features or high cheekbones, as face structure is determined by genetics, but it is very possible to get a sharp and well-defined jaw by following certain tricks, and we are not talking about contouring techniques that go into cutting help angles and shape facial features with makeup. We can define the jaw and get a toned and slimmer face by following a proper diet and exercise routine, as facial fat often hides the sharpness and definition of the jaw. In order to maintain a sharp jaw, we should pay more attention to strengthening and strengthening the jaw muscles. Since reducing facial fat spots just doesn’t work, building muscle and losing all body fat are ideal solutions. The good thing is that the fat on the face is not considered “stubborn” like belly or thigh fat is relatively easy to lose. In this post, we list ways to get a sharper jawline. You can look younger and get rid of that double chin too.
1. Lose weight through the right diet: As already mentioned, you can achieve weight loss through the right diet, e.g. For example, in the Rati Beauty app, you can permanently maintain a shaped and slimmer face. When you lose weight, it shows up on your face too, and your face becomes slender like the rest of your body.
2. Cut down on salt to avoid water retention: foods high in salt and MSG (monosodium glutamate) can cause gas and puffiness in the face. Avoiding foods high in sodium can help you remove any puffiness that causes temporary swelling of the face. Avoiding processed foods would also help reduce water retention.
3. Practice Facial Yoga: Exercising these muscles is one of the best ways to get better oxygen circulation through the face, tone and tone the skin. The muscles of the face also need to be worked on to achieve a sculpted and toned look. With age, collagen production decreases and the skin of the face tends to become saggy and loose. The best way to get a toned face is to spend some time doing facial yoga. Practice these 7 facial yoga poses to tone your face and get a sharper jaw line.
4. No to refined carbohydrates: Refined carbohydrates flood the body with empty calories that are later stored as fat even on your face. Over time, unhealthy eating habits reveal a double chin that hides your jaw. Cutting back on refined carbohydrates can prove beneficial in weight loss and ultimately in losing facial fat.
5. Have you heard of Jade Rollers? Jade is a healing stone that has been used in traditional Chinese medicine to detoxify and rejuvenate the skin of the face for centuries. A jade roller has two jade stones on either side, one side has a larger stone designed to tone the cheeks, forehead, and neckline, and the smaller stone helps massage sensitive areas such as under the eyes and sides of the nose. It applies gentle pressure to your skin, relaxes your muscles and promotes lymphatic drainage, which leads to detoxification. By using a jade roller, your skin will be detoxified, taut and firm. Since the jade roller massage promotes blood circulation, your skin feels invigorated and looks refreshed from the inside. It also helps in chiseling your face to some extent and creating a well-defined jaw. Here is an in-depth post on how to use Jade Roller correctly.
6. Facial Exercises: While we’ve already talked about facial yoga to strengthen facial muscles in this post, we’re going to introduce you to 5 facial exercises that will help you look like this and get a defined look in this post.
7. Chew sugar-free gum: The constant chewing motion affects your jaw muscles and helps to define them. It also tightens the chin area so one can get rid of that double chin as well. Chewing on a sugar-free gum wouldn’t add any calories and you would tone your jaw muscles all day, and that’s a bonus.
8. Cardio Exercise: The layer of fat over your jaw muscles hides that jaw and therefore you need to melt away the excess fat to see the definition around the facial muscles. Cardio exercises are great for burning calories quickly and promoting the fat burning process. That’s why we’ve put together 8 cardio exercises that can be done at home for weight loss.
How to use the jade roller properly
Get beautiful face with these facial exercises