Did you accidentally pluck your eyebrows recently? Or do you just want them thicker and fuller like Deepika Padukone? Do you still fill in eyebrows every day to make them look fuller and frame your face? To make your life a little easier and to regrow your eyebrows, here are some effective tips. Without wasting a minute, let’s jump into the article.
1. Stimulate hair growth by exfoliating: Exfoliating the eyebrow skin helps stimulate hair growth. It helps the hair to come out of the skin faster. Try using a baby brush to exfoliate the area as you don’t want to be too hard on the area as it has a tendency to pull and pull on the area around the eyes. And the last thing you want after sparse eyebrows is crow’s feet. Massage the brush in a circular motion in the direction of your hair growth. Repeat this twice a day
2. Try Natural Hair Growth Booster: Apply olive oil, castor oil, or vitamin E oil along the entire length of the eyebrows using a Q-tip applicator. Do this at least three times a day. These oils can stimulate growth and also nourish them. These are also the safest methods with no side effects.
3. Raw milk treatment: take a few tablespoons of raw milk, dip a cotton ball in this milk and apply it to the eyebrows. Rinse off after 10 minutes. The protein in raw milk triggers eyebrow growth and keeps them healthy and strong.
4. Eat right: If you don’t eat a nutritious diet, your eyebrows will grow sparse and sparse. So eat a nutritious food that is high in protein, vitamins A, E and K, iron, biotin-zinc, potassium, magnesium and essential fatty acids. Find such useful diet programs in the Rati Beauty app that will only help you lose weight. They can also nourish the body, skin, and hair.
5. Aloe Vera Mask: Aloe Vera is an amazing ingredient that is good for hair and skin alike. Transfer freshly extracted aloe gel to a clean and empty mascara tube and use your wand to apply all of the brows. You can also squeeze in a vitamin E tablet for additional benefits. Apply twice a day so that the eyebrows grow lush and strong.
6. Onion Juice: We all know how amazing onion juice is for hair on the scalp, as well as nutrients like selenium, sulfur, B vitamins, and other minerals that trigger the growth of stronger, healthier hair on the browbones. Extract fresh juice from an onion and apply it to the brows with a cotton ball. Rinse after an hour or store overnight for better results.
7. Stop growing eyebrow hairs: Keep your tweezers and hot wax away from your eyebrow if you want them to grow back soon. Have you noticed that regular waxing decreases hair growth on arms and legs? The same goes for your eyebrows. So take a break from any treatment that uproots the eyebrow hair. If you feel like your eyebrows are getting restless, curb the urge to pluck them by simply hiding them. Make sure you use a chemical-free concealer as it can further hinder your eyebrow growth.
8. Eyebrow Growth Serums: There are many eyebrow growth promoter serums available on the market to make them thicker and bushier. The ingredient to look for when choosing a serum is “peptides”. They promote hair growth at the follicle level and increase the hair growth cycle.
How do I stop gray hair in my eyebrows?
10 best ways to grow thick eyebrow hair naturally